Paths & Walkways
Like your drive way, a front walkway is more than just a route from the sidewalk to your front door; it’s an expression of who you are, and tells the guest what to expect to find when they enter your home or place of business.
A garden path can simply be a way to get from one place to another, or, with a few strategically placed bushes or trees, it can spark our imagination and curiosity by creating a winding road to a hidden, perhaps magical destination (even if it’s really just a hidden compost pile, or the root to an old tool shed.)
There are 5 basic types of driveway or pathway installations we use, and we offer a range of quality materials that will work with both your taste and your budget:
- Broomed Cement Patios: Broomed cement has been around a long time and for good reason. It’s quick, it’s affordable, and it creates a clean level surface with little to no maintenance.
- Stamped Concrete Patios: This might just be the best of both worlds. If you want the look of stone, tile or wood, but the low maintenance of concrete, then a stamped concrete patio is just what you’re looking for. Texture and pattern is pressed into the surface of the concrete and then colored to give the appearance of whatever surface you desire.
- Exposed Aggregate Patios: These surfaces can best be described as “glistening”; this look is achieved by exposing, washing and sealing pea rock into the concrete.
- Paver Patios: When it comes to patio pavers, you can choose from a variety of styles and colors that will blend into your landscaping. The new joint sand we use is specially formulated to eliminate ants and weeds!
- Natural Stone and Real Brick Patios: If you are looking for the authentic or historic solution for your patio, natural stone and real brick are the best options for you. Timeless in their style, these classic materials are a perfect fit.
- Mixing Styles: In addition to these styles, we can also mix two or more materials together: creating almost infinite possibilities.
Creative Curb Appeal of Rochester can transform that plan old worn dirt path or drab concrete slab into a work of art that accentuates the beauty of your property. Contact Us now to get started!